Want to learn more about how to ride in the city? Go on awesome bike adventures or just meet the most exciting people doing amazing things?
[Every workshop is also part of the Bicycle Culture Institute’s resource library!]
- Sweat, Hair & Fashion: Over coming obstacles 101
- How to Bike in LA Traffic: classroom & street (skills 101)
- Amsterdam in LA: everything you need to go car free in LA
- How to bike with Kids
- Bike Rights! Legal and practical issues for cyclists with LA Bike Attorney: Josh Cohen
- Nutrition for women: Commuting & beginning to race
- What Bike is best for me?
- Bikes, Shoes, Pedals, Oh my. Choosing the right pedals & shoes
- Bike Maintenance for Beginners
- Bicycle Tourism in California: How to get started
- Meet the culture makers! Awesome #BikeLA people/projects a happy hour
- Bike the Vote: an Old Fashion Petition Party
- Bicycle Based Volunteer opportunities: round table with LA non-profits