Riding a bike to work is a gateway drug to health, happiness and self sufficiency. It’s also pretty good for the environment and reducing traffic. There’s a bunch of ways you can live the dream, no matter what the particulars of your commute are. Here’s a few ways you can make it happen:
- Find an existing Bike Train project and join an existing train.
- Suggest a new route, volunteer or contact a local Bike Train project with your commute details.
- No Bike Trains where you are? Get the support of your city government, bicycle non-profit and/or employer.
- Contact Bicycle Culture Institute and join our Bike Train development project.
- Make brave steps to learn how to do it on your own. Then teach others.