Creative, community focused jobs in cycling? It happens. Check back here for the latest project based and part-time positions as they open up. Or submit your resume here.
Seasonal (temporary) Grant Writer & Fundraiser
Let’s be successful together. We have leads, contacts and have a good track record of winning large contracts, private foundation grants and fulfilling grant requirements.
Bicycle Culture Institute is a non-profit organization focused on mentorship, developing a resource library and broad media attention for a diverse range of voices about bicycling. We help other non-profits, coalitions, co-ops, ride groups and large companies focus on their primary mission by developing high quality education programs, workshops and training.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex information in a simple and compelling manner.
- Outgoing personality comfortable with cold calling.
- Attention to detail: good with working from spreadsheets.
- Must be familiar with at least one major presentation software suite: Adobe CS: InDesign, iWork: pages, Google Docs: presentation, or MS Office: Powerpoint.
- Updating existing presentation documents for current opportunities.
- Keep opportunities and contacts spreadsheets updated.
- Maintain Grants/Sponsorship spreadsheets.
- Apply to grants.
- Reach out to potential funders.
- Reach out to past funders.
- Make recommendation for areas of focus.
- Reporting of results.
- Coordination with Executive Director.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Cell #’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Copy %26amp; paste resume in text format below’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]